Make Your Gift Today
The annual support of donors like you funds the San Angelo Symphony’s core programs including the subscription concert series, education and community engagement programs, and the operation of the San Angelo Symphony Society. The generosity of endowment and musician chair donors contributes to the long term success of the orchestra and its vital place in the local arts community. These gifts continue to enable us to expand our reach and impact in our region.
For more information, please contact Courtney Mahaffey, Executive Director, at [email protected] or at 325.658.5877.
Musician Chair Sponsorship Program
The San Angelo Symphony Orchestra’s audience has come to expect and demand the highest quality music offered by talented musicians, led by Maestro Hector Guzman. Through the Musician Chair Sponsorship Program, contributors endorse the quality of SASO musicians.
Q: What Sponsorships are available?
Maestro’s Podium & Principal Chair
Q: What are the benefits for the maestro’s podium sponsorship?
- Recognition and naming rights as the Maestro’s Podium Sponsor (subject to availability)
- Invitation to sit with the orchestra during 2 performances
- Invitations to receptions with Maestro Hector Guzman
- Photo of you and the Maestro featured in the We Are Music concert program book*
- Thank you letter from the Maestro and Executive Director
Q: What are the benefits for a principal chair sponsorship?
- Recognition and naming rights as the Principal Chair Sponsor for the instrument of your choice (subject to availability)
- Invitation to sit with the orchestra during 1 performance
- Photo of you and your sponsored musician featured in the We Are Music concert program book*
- Thank you letter from your sponsored principal, Music Director, and Executive Director
Q: What principal chairs are available?
Concertmaster, Chuong Vu | Bassoon, Janelle Ott | Assistant Concertmaster, Hubert Pralitz | Horn, Howard Hilliard | Violin II, Bethany Wildes | Trumpet, John Irish | Viola, Stephen Beall | Trombone, Tony Bianchetta | Cello, Laura Ospina | Tuba, Jeffrey Cottrell | Bass, Robert Marrufo Jr. | Timpani, James Bode | Flute, Sara Raviotta | Percussion, Jeffrey Keene | Oboe, Susanna Hilliard | | Clarinet, David Phillips |
Q: What are the annual sponsorship levels?
- Podium: 3-year commitment totaling $45,000
- Concertmaster Chair: $5,000
- Principal Chair: $3,000
An Annual Sponsorship is a financial contribution for a concert season.
The Maestro’s Podium sponsorship is a 3-year commitment (3 concert seasons).
The Concertmaster Chair and Principal Chairs are 1-year concert season commitments.
Q: Can I share a sponsorship with another?
Yes! Many patrons go in together to celebrate loved ones in common, a shared experience, or love of a particular instrument.
Q: WHAT ARE THE ENDOWMENT SPONSORSHIP LEVELS?
- Podium: 3-year commitment totaling $150,000
- Concertmaster Chair: $50,000
- Principal Chair: $25,000
An Endowment Sponsorship is a financial contribution to the San Angelo Symphony’s Endowment Fund located at UBS Financial Services.
The Maestro’s Podium sponsorship is a 1-year commitment totaling $50,000.
A Principal Chair sponsorship is a 1-year commitment totaling $25,000.
Spirit of Christmas
The dynamic range of programming, educational offerings, and various social events is the product of many factors: talented musicians, organizational strength, innovation, and last but not least, deep community support.
The holiday season is the perfect time to show those around you how much you care. The gifts suggested here can be given on behalf of or in memory of someone special this season. In return, the Symphony will send a holiday card illustrating your thoughtful gift to anyone you wish to recognize and will place an acknowledgment of patronage in the upcoming season program. Now more than ever, a gift made will make a direct impact on those in our community. We are grateful for your continued support and wish you a blessed holiday season!
San Angelo Gives
San Angelo Gives is a powerful 24-hour online fundraising event hosted by the San Angelo Area Foundation that unites our community around causes that matter. All donations made through www.sanangelogives.org are eligible for amplification funds increasing each donation and can also help the Symphony win “Prize Money” that will be awarded throughout the giving day. It is a day of giving to celebrate the Symphony’s impact in our community, a chance to raise essential funding for our many educational offerings and artistic programs, and to recognize the impact YOU can make in our community!
Please consider your San Angelo Symphony for the 2023 San Angelo Gives event
San Angelo Gives 2021
- 36 gifts
- 36 donors
- $18,090 raised
San Angelo Gives 2020
- 29 gifts
- 29 donors
- $5,375 raised
Did you know that you can help support the San Angelo Symphony’s artistic, educational, and outreach programming when you shop on Amazon.com? AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the San Angelo Symphony. Click the image below to get started!
Welcome to the Symphony’s 73nd year of live performances! We are thrilled to present another concert season in the Elta Joyce Murphey Performance Hall and Stage at City Auditorium! When you subscribe as a program advertiser, you not only receive the benefits listed below, you also open doors to live music for everyone in our community. . We appreciate your support!
Why Advertise With The San Angelo Symphony:
- We develop a high-quality program book, We are Music, for each concert season. The same book is used throughout the season..
- Your ad is carefully placed in the program book. We offer the program book at each concert as well as a digital version for viewing by the public on our website, social media platforms, and through the use of a QR code.
- Your advertisement gets repeated exposure to a target audience. This audience supports its community, are interested in cultural activities and maintaining a quality of life that includes all types of businesses. .
- All ads are in full color.. All ads are priced to fit any budget.
Eighth Page - $300
2.5” W x 2” H or 5” W x 1” H
Quarter Page - $ 600
2.5” W x 4” H or 5” W x 2” H
Half Page - $ 1000
5” W x 4” H
Full Page - $ 1500
*includes 1/8 inch bleed on all sides
5.5” W x 8.5” H
San Angelo Symphony Guild
SYMPHONY GUILD MISSION: To foster and promote education, participation, appreciation of, and financial support for the San Angelo Symphony Orchestra and symphonic music in the Concho Valley.
Organized in 1955, the San Angelo Symphony Guild’s mission is to foster and promote education, participation, appreciation of and financial support for the San Angelo Symphony and symphonic music in the Concho Valley