Musician Chair Sponsorship Program
The San Angelo Symphony Orchestra’s audience has come to expect and demand the highest quality music offered by talented musicians, led by Maestro Hector Guzman. Through the Musician Chair Sponsorship Program, contributors endorse the quality of SASO musicians.
WHAT IS AVAILABLE?
WHAT PRINCIPAL CHAIRS ARE AVAILABLE?
|Concertmaster, Chuong Vu||Bassoon, Jeff Womack|
|Assistant Concertmaster, Jesus Saenz||Horn, Howard Hilliard|
|Violin II, Edinson Moreno||Trumpet, John Irish|
|Viola, Stephen Beall||Trombone, Tony Bianchetta|
|Cello, Laura Ospina||Tuba, Ed Surface|
|Bass, Robert Marrufo Jr.||Timpani, James Bode|
|Flute, Sara Raviotta||Percussion, Efren Guzman|
|Oboe, Susanna Hilliard||Piano, Michael Yenny|
|Clarinet, David Phillips||Harp, Mary Angela Sedeno|
WHAT ARE THE MAESTRO’S PODIUM BENEFITS?
- Recognition and naming rights as the Maestro’s Podium Sponsor (subject to availability)
- Invitation to sit with the orchestra during 2 performances
- Invitations to receptions with Maestro Hector Guzman
- Photo of you and the Maestro featured in the We Are Music concert program book*
- Thank you letter from the Maestro and Executive Director
WHAT ARE THE PRINCIPAL CHAIR BENEFITS?
- Recognition and naming rights as the Principal Chair Sponsor for the instrument of your choice (subject to availability)
- Invitation to sit with the orchestra during 1 performance
- Photo of you and the and your sponsored musician featured in the We Are Music concert program book*
- Thank you letter from your sponsored principal, Music Director, and Executive Director
WHAT ARE THE ANNUAL SPONSORSHIP LEVELS?
- Podium: 3-year commitment totaling $45,000
- Concertmaster Chair: $5,000
- Principal Chair: $3,000
An Annual Sponsorship is a financial contribution for a concert season.
The Maestro’s Podium sponsorship is a 3-year commitment (3 concert seasons).
The Concertmaster Chair and Principal Chairs are 1-year concert season commitments.
WHAT ARE THE ENDOWMENT SPONSORSHIP LEVELS?
- Podium: 3-year commitment totaling $150,000
- Concertmaster Chair: $50,000
- Principal Chair: $25,000
An Endowment Sponsorship is a financial contribution to the San Angelo Symphony’s Endowment Fund located at UBS Financial Services.
The Maestro’s Podium sponsorship is a 1-year commitment totaling $50,000.
A Principal Chair sponsorship is a 1-year commitment totaling $25,000.
Q: What is an Endowment Fund and how does the San Angelo Symphony benefit from one?
A: An endowment fund is an investment fund established by a non-profit organization that makes consistent withdrawals from the invested capital. Each year, the General Endowment Fund will disburse a fixed percentage to the San Angelo Symphony operating fund. The percentage is fixed to allow the General Endowment Fund to continue to grow under the “total return concept,” which allows principal to at least keep pace with the erosion in purchasing power that inflation causes over long periods of time.
Q: Can I share a sponsorship with another?
A: Yes! Many friends go in together to celebrate loved ones in common, a shared experience, or love of a particular instrument.
*Photo placement based on printing deadline.