San Angelo Symphony Guild
The San Angelo Symphony Guild has been promoting symphonic music and education to our community for 60 years. Memberships are open to everyone who enjoys music!
The San Angelo Symphony Guild’s mission is to foster and promote education, participation, appreciation of, and financial support for the San Angelo Symphony Orchestra and symphonic music.
The Guild hosts a variety of programs and activities including:
- an Audience Appreciation Party held prior to the opening classical concert each season
- lunches for the orchestra each concert weekend
- the Art to Music Contest in area schools
- the Symphony Belles & Beaux Program
- the Symphony Ambassador Program and scholarship award
- an annual fundraising gala.
Download a San Angelo Symphony Guild Membership Application here.